top of page

✞ Complaints

Complaints can be made against licensed Anglican ministry and non-licensed office holders, including:

  • Ordained ministers (deacons, priests, bishops)

  • Licensed lay ministers (kaikarakia)

  • Licensed volunteer leaders

  • Trustees

  • Elected leaders (vestry, synod, committee, board members) who have signed a declaration

  • Licensed youth leaders

  • Licensed children's workers

Misconduct occurs when any person from the above groups of people who is in a leadership, teaching or pastoral role violates boundaries (emotional, sexual, financial) with a parishioner, student, employee, or staff member in a professional relationship.

To find out more information and/or to make a complaint, visit the Ministry Standards Commission website: 


If you would prefer to have a confidential discussion or seek advice about making a complaint, you can contact our Registrar, Reverend Teri-Rori Kirkwood. 

Telelphone: 0800 364 6800

Main Office

72 Ellesmere Crescent


Palmerston North 4412

“I am the way, the truth, and the life” 

[John 14:6]

bottom of page